Your efforts from hosting a fundraising campaign or event for MIB Agents will help us support promising osteosarcoma-specific research, provide support and advocacy through our programs, and complete warrior missions. We can’t think of a better way to honor a child that is battling osteosarcoma or a child that has passed from this bone cancer.
Hosting a fundraising campaign can be as simple as setting up a fundraising page (see more information below) and reaching out to your community or you can host an event, such as a Pub Crawl, 5K or Fun Run, Golf Tournament, Shopping Event, Sport Tournament. We are here to help make sure your event is a success by promoting it on social media, adding the event to our events calendar, and assisting you through the planning process.
Thank you for using your powers for good, we promise to do the same!
Create a personal MIB Agents fundraising page using the platform Crowdrise by GoFundMe
Follow these steps to setup your fundraising campaign on Crowdrise
1. Click the button above or below, then select “Start a Campaign”
2. Follow the steps provided on Crowdrise to create your own fundraising page in support of MIB Agents.
3. Sign up for an account with Crowdrise or log-in to an existing account. You can also sign up through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+.
4. Confirm that you wish to join the team supporting MIB Agents and after this you will have your own fundraising page.
5. Personalize your page by modifying the content and uploading photos or videos by clicking the “Edit Fundraiser” tab or use the content that is pre-populated.
Now that your fundraising page is active, you’re ready to reach out to your community for support. Share your fundraising campaign with all your friends by selecting the ASK FOR DONATIONS button under the MANAGE CAMPAIGN tab and then share your page via email, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Once the donations are processed, your donors will receive a confirmation and a tax-receipt acknowledging their gift.
If you would like to host an event, but would not like to use the Crowdrise to create an online personal fundraising page, please contact Briana@MIBagents.org and we can provide you with some other fundraising options.
No matter what type of fundraiser you decide to host, Crowdrise enables you to create a a personal fundraising page to track donations, give updates and ask your community to support you via social media, email and text.
Crowdrise is an easy and fun tool to help raise money for MIB Agents. Your gift will support promising osteosarcoma-specific research, provide support and advocacy through our programs, and complete warrior missions.